Huge Beautiful Church for sale in Mannington, West Virginia- $169,500

I love this church that's for sale in West Virginia!! I will always share churches that I find for sale because I think there is SO much potential in regards to all the things that can be done with churches. This one has a stunning almost castle-like exterior and it has so much space to work with both inside and out! It sits on a corner lot in the middle of a little town nestled among the West Virginia Mountains and I just love to think of all the possibilities that could await this space! The stained glass windows are so beautiful and the price is a total steal!! Not to mention it was built in 1898 to its thruming with history! So many dreams could unfold with a space like this. I want it!












For more information and photos, check out the original listing at zillow 
From the listing:

"Welcome to a rare opportunity to own a piece of history. Nestled in the heart of Mannington, this enchanting former church building is a true architectural gem that seamlessly blends historical charm with modern potential. Please see agent remarks"

Comments